Are you looking for a product to help ease your cooking experience and also cut down your meal prep time?
For Convenient Cooking Experience:
Our easy to use Multipurpose 8 in 1 vegetable chopper will be the perfect fit for your kitchen. You can also use it for Cutting, Slicing and Dicing Onions, Carrots, Potatoes, Tomatoes, Peppers, Various Vegetables, Fruits, Even Cheese and much more in seconds! It is that easy. Make sure to cut the vegetables to the right size of 5cm before placing them in the dicer.
Welcome to the Learnpirate Teacher's Corner! This resource is designed to help you translate your passion into an engaging, actionable, and high-quality Learnpirate class.
Learnpirate teachers are everyday creators, entrepreneurs, and professionals — people like you! You don’t need to have experience teaching or be well known to publish your first class and grow a following. You’ve got this!
Becoming a Successful Learnpirate Teacher
This handbook will walk you through the full class production process, but here is an overview of the four steps you’ll be following in your teaching journey!
- Plan: Choose your class topic and project and outline your video lessons.
- Produce: Bring your ideas to life using the tools and equipment we recommend in this Handbook.
- Publish: Upload your video lessons and click “publish.”
- Promote: Tell friends, family, and followers to check out your class!
Class Quality Guidelines
It is our goal for every student to have a delightful experience every time they visit Learnpirate. When students love what they see, they come back for more!
Why class quality matters
Teachers earn money when students watch their classes: the more minutes students watch, the more revenue teachers earn. It follows that the better your classes are, the more revenue you will see at the end of each month. This is one way that quality = success on Learnpirate.
High-quality classes are also eligible for special promotions or features like a Staff Pick badge, browse page features, or inclusion in our workshop programming, which help further raise visibility and credibility on the platform.
A high-quality class → a great student experience → more minutes watched → more followers and visibility → success!
Creating a high-quality class takes time and effort — it’s not quick and easy. But even beyond the success you find here, learning how to produce polished video content is valuable, especially when you have something important to share with the world. These skills will serve you well, on and off of Learnpirate. And we’re here to help, every step of the way.
So what, exactly, do we mean by “high-quality”? What follows is a handy reference for producing great content for Learnpirate. Be sure to refer back as you start creating!
All classes on Skillshare need to meet the following criteria.
All classes on Learnpirate need to meet the following criteria. If they don’t, they may be removed by our curation team.
- Foster Learning for the Sake of Learning
We support authentic, inspired learning: all classes on Learnpirate are, first and foremost, educational. Classes help students to expand their knowledge, flex their creative muscles, and have genuine interactions in the community. As such, classes may not consist simply of a walkthrough, review, or demo of a certain website or tool without any added knowledge-based value from the teacher. Classes that guarantee or promise a specific outcome or are geared primarily towards helping students achieve a static or monetary reward (e.g. follower count on a platform, a specific income) are not permitted.
- Meet Standards for A/V Quality
The audio in your class must be clear and easy to understand, without distracting background noises. The video must be steady and high resolution (not blurry or pixelated.)
- Include a Class Project
We believe in learning by doing, and that’s why all Learnpirate classes are project-based. All classes on Learnpirate need to have a project component — ideally one that is fun and engaging.
- Meet Minimum Standards for Length
Classes must be at least 10 minutes long. You can upload a new class as often as once/week.
- Include Introduction Videos
Introduction videos let the student know what they’re about to learn, and provide you with an opportunity to share your experience and background. Students need to understand why they should trust you. This is your chance to tell them!
- Include Well-Organized Content
Great instruction requires great structure. Classes must be based upon a lesson plan or course outline.
- Vary Visual Presentation
Your class should contain varied visuals throughout. For example, include on-screen text and example images, or switch between talking head shots and slides. Talking head shots need to be well-lit with professional backdrops. Slides need to be well-structured and visually-appealing. Avoid rambling, ums, or excessive pauses.
- Share Value
You should impart expertise through tips, best practices, frameworks, concepts, theory, and/or examples. Your experience and insight is the most valuable thing you have to share!
- Teach Clearly
Your teaching should be clear, professional, authentic, and engaging.
Excellent classes (eligible for a “Staff Pick” or inclusion in workshop programming) are also:
- Demystifying: The class is insightful and accurate — not superficial.
- The teacher has a high subject matter expertise.
- A variety of information is presented (e.g. stats, tools, tips, tricks)
- Narration emphasizes why over what.
- Personal: The class is engaging, authentic, and connects with students.
- The teacher speaks to students with warmth and respect, has an inviting demeanor, and uses references to personal experiences and/or examples.
- Actionable: The teacher situates insights in a wider context. Students are empowered with strategies, not a step-by-step. They learn how to do a new kind of thing.
- The class emphasizes a technique or framework to empower students.
- Lessons include examples/demos/case studies
- There is a clear and engaging project prompt.
- Well-Organized: The class contains clear signals and sequences. The pace matches the level.
- The class includes clear lesson titles
- “Concept bookends” frame sections with intros and recaps
- Lesson sequences demonstrate progress
- Clear Value Proposition: The class includes clear titles, takeaways, and target audiences.
- A clear class title, description, and intro that identify who the class is for.
- The class delivers what it promises
- The intro video includes “problem-solution” framing.
- Compelling: The class is visually dynamic and inspiring.
- The class includes regular visual changes
- The class has a motivational style
- Lessons are cohesive & inspiring
That’s a lot! But rest assured: if you’re ready to roll up your sleeves, you can do it! This handbook provides all of the guidance you need to create a beautiful, high-quality class — no experience required.
Learnpirate operates under a subscription model, which means that students pay a monthly or annual fee for Membership Levels, which includes unlimited access to our entire catalog of classes.
We compensate teachers for every course purchased by students in their classes.
How does it work?
- Earn Royalties: Earn royalties based on course purchased by students in their classes every month.
Learnpirate teachers earn revenue based on a royalty system. Each month, 30% of Learnpirate's total Membership revenue goes to a royalty pool for teachers.
Teachers are paid from the royalty pool based on course purchased by students in their classes every months (both paying members and those in free trials) across the platform each month. For example, if a teacher's classes receive 5% of the minutes-watched by Premium members, that teacher receives 5% of the royalty pool. Because we are a subscription service, the size of the royalty pool and the number of minutes watched on Learnpirate fluctuates from month-to-month.
On average, first-time teachers earn $200 in their first month on Learnpirate, with top teachers earning upwards of $3,000!
You must get a minimum total of 30 Premium minutes-watched across all of your classes within a month in order to receive a payment for that month. Please note, minutes watched by students through a free class or through a free access link do not count towards royalty payments.
WHY YOU NEED THIS!!!
Find the Best Cooking Deals Today
Work smarter, not harder in the kitchen!
12 in1 slicer dicer fruit and vegetable cutter!
Get Your Kitchen Dicing and Cutting done with ease and speed.
Also Get a Free Mini Sealing Machine
60%OFF + Free Shipping + Pay On Delivery
Multifunctional Vegetable/Fruits Dicer + Mini sealing machine
Get Your Kitchen Dicing and Cutting done with ease and speed. With our "12 in 1 Multifunctional Dicer & Cutter " cooking just got better and cleaner!
Work smarter, not harder in the kitchen!
You have everything in one handy set. Easy to use and last longer.
Shop Now and Get free Gift (Mini sealing machine) for sealing food packages.
Get yours Now https://bit.ly/3kkEMuG
Get yours Now https://bit.ly/3kkEMuG
Cleaning your vehicle has never been Easier.
With Our Portable Handheld Auto Robot Vacuum Wireless Cleaner. It is now more convenient to clean car seats/interior, Keyboard Dust , sofas, curtains, fabrics, furniture gaps, keyboard gaps, crevices, and even hard to reach areas!
This is more than just a CAR cleaning vacuum!
60% Christmas Discount + Free Delivery + Pay on Delivery
Order Now https://bit.ly/2IOOQPg
No products in the cart.